A new Hive has been released for The Zombie Infection! The Breaking Point Hive will be hosted on Chernarus, using Veteran settings - no name-tags, no cross-hairs, no peripheral dots, no map advantages. The Hive will be hosted using the Breaking Point Mod. This Hive will offer more vehicles, weapons & skins, Clan skins will be introduced later down the line (more info coming soon). A updater will needed to be downloaded to play on this Hive, from there you can join all of the Hive's servers. The updater is very simple to use.
Remember this is an early release for this mod and there may be some bugs/glitches/things that do not work, to download the mod, click the link below & it will download a updater. Click Install/Update on the updater to install the mod. We are in development status and are hosting multiple game servers to get feedback and allow players to assist with the development. Their will be glitches but we are working on release of a stable mod for the public.
If you are having any issues/problems join the HelpDesk @ ts3.thezombieinfection.com or message us on these forums.
We suggest checking out our wiki page for BreakingPoint before joining the help desk if you are having issues.
Note: the mod developer & host are very busy working on the mod/servers so please direct your issues/problems/questions with myself or the other admins/helpers. (Warchief, Smokedpond, Robby, Gortias & Griffin)
The mod is not finished, many new things are going to be added so your experience with the mod will only get better & better.
Mod Developer & Project lead - Deathlyrage
2d Modeler and Sound Dev - Valtiel
Graphic Designer - Jayden Turner
- Over 600 more weapons added, 100 more hand guns added. etc
- Over 20 lootable skins to find, original bandit skin re-added for bandits, Clan skins - no limit on what we can add
- 175+ land, air & sea vehicles added, more end-game vehicles
- New zombie models, zombie sounds, stronger zombies, more zombies.
- More heli crash sites, loot spawns, animals. etc
- ARMA 2 Electrical Power Grid - Can be turned on/off, can be destroyed/repaired (Lighting, Street lights, Light House lights. etc)
- Logistics System - Tow vehicles, flip vehicles, load in gear/smaller vehicles, lift vehicles with helicopters, move objects. etc
- Base construction elements (W.I.P)
- Custom Chernarus Map (Bambie Arena, Aircraft carrier, Base at Klen, Outpost at Devils Castle, Custom buildings around the map)
- Refuel your vehicles fully by parking them close to a fuel tank (one that would work with a jerry can) - saves unnecessary time spent on refueling vehicles
- New sound effects for everything! From climbing ladders to running on surfaces to reloading & firing off weapons.
- Remove parts from vehicles
- Night fog/mist
- SMK Lite animations
- Dynamic Heli Crashes
- Different kinds of Tasers - brings new kinds of gameplay to DayZ
- New and improved map, custom towns, cities, buildings, bases. etc
- Custom Gear Menu
- Streaming Assist Remove Chat
- name removal from ingame menu's
- New zombies/undead - BloodSuckers, Undead Hounds
- Completely custom built Anti-Hack system stops 99.99% of all scripts and hack loaders.
- Synconized ban system. banned from 1 server banned from all BP servers
To be added
- More skins/clothing, more weapons, more vehicles, more buildings, bases. etc
- Companion Dogs
- New radio system - communicate with other people that have radio's
- Clan channels - talk/type to your Clan in-game over a private channel
- Speakers around Chernarus can play messages & music - can be influenced by players on what the messages are, Players can communicate with the speakers by going to Green Mountain - Radio Tower needs to be repaired/activated - can be destroyed/deactivated.
- In car radio system - communicate with other players + listen to music, messages
- TS3 Integration
- Weight and tiredness system - everything has weight, determines how much you can carry / how long you can run for. Determines how much a vehicle or tent can hold
- Holster sidearm
- New player spawns
- Eat/drink/bandage/morphine/give yourself pain killers in vehicles