8 replies to this topic

#1 Adun

Adun

Forum Special Operative

• Breaking Point Alpha Tester
  • 108 posts

Posted 03 June 2017 - 12:39 AM

Hi Guys!

I haven't played Breaking Point for over a year now, since i got a girlfirend and a job...

But Breaking Point is still my favorite game!

And the job payed me enough to have a great vacation and you may already know what i'm talking about ;)

We did f*** go to Altis!

I want to share some of the pictures that we have taken on our vacation on Limnos(Altis) with you.

Poorly i could not embedd the pictures within the forum, because it says "You are not allowed to use that image extension on this community" (admin?)

UPDATE:
This link works:

- If you can see the picture with the little stone house on it as you know it from arma, this was our apartment :D The houses look different ingame, but they are actually there at (Molos)Plaka Coord: 135/419

- Also the (Zaros)Telos windmills are hotels too. You can actually sleep in them!

- I also made a picture of me next to the haven we had, but i won't show it here, though i would take the same haven again 100times!

- Photo467 shows a painting the was made by the soldiers at the old (Sofia) Panagia Radar Station

Feel free to comment and ask questions :)

PS: I can't back the kickstarter because i got no credit card  :angry:

#2 erremmcee

erremmcee

Forum Juggernaut

• Breaking Point Donator
  • 291 posts

Posted 03 June 2017 - 01:08 AM

did you find any decent loot?

#3 Adun

Adun

Forum Special Operative

• 108 posts

Posted 03 June 2017 - 01:29 AM

Actually inside the Ghost Hotel it looks like this:

Edit: see the new link in my first post

So nothing in there :P

But all over the island u can loot empty slug ammo, because they are shooting rabbits on sight all time.

#4 erremmcee

erremmcee

Forum Juggernaut

• Breaking Point Donator
  • 291 posts

Posted 03 June 2017 - 04:09 AM

can't open most of the pictures, but the first one is great. i hope i have similar views, when i do my vacation on kreta this year 

#5 Temudgin

Temudgin

Forum Special Operative

• 168 posts

Posted 03 June 2017 - 10:26 PM

thank you for the pictures.. :) . I was hoping Oreakastro was an actual real village ..but doesn't exist going by Google maps .

https://www.google.c...413!4d25.141484
Did you check out the "Kinky Club" ...sounds fascinating ..  ;)

#6 Adun

Adun

Forum Special Operative

• 108 posts

Posted 04 June 2017 - 01:24 AM

Hi,

Poorly Oreokastro does not exist. Actually this whole part of the map looks different. The reason fo that is, that there is a big military radar station, causing this to be an forbidden area.

But we did go there and take pictures anyway, just excluding the military staff to be seen on photos. We did not want them to bust us for this like they did with the original arma3 developers.

I Added the Photo 252 which shows the half-island within thew forbidden area.

We did not visit the Kinky Club, because we arrived out of the tourist season, which ist just starting right now.

But that was good anyway, because we had the whole surfers beach just for the 3 of us :) (Which is in the bay unter Kalochori in real)

Also every restraunt we were going, we were the only customers and the treated us like kings!

PS: i updated the link you should see the pictures now. If you can't recognize a spot, ask for it^^

#7 BongSau

BongSau

Stone Cold Pimp

• Admin
  • 1629 posts

Posted 05 June 2017 - 12:45 AM

These are some great photos mate, it would have been a lot of fun I imagine. BI really did an amazing job of recreating Limnos. The weird thing is that if I ever went there I'd probably know the place better than I know the town that I live in lol.

Thanks for posting those

#8 iJust2

iJust2

Members

• 3 posts

Posted 06 June 2017 - 05:13 AM

Great! U have to send this pics to Bohemia xD

#9 Temudgin

Temudgin

Forum Special Operative

• 168 posts

Posted 07 June 2017 - 04:25 AM

I propose a little "game" .. someone starts with a screenshot of themselves in game with the background of the photos, in order in the Screenshot.
And So on ... :) ?

(for some of the less identifiable pics just get it close ..) 

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

salmonella