Stratis

6 replies to this topic

#1 Rizzlas

Rizzlas

Members

• Breaking Point Alpha Tester
  • 8 posts

Posted 18 May 2017 - 02:13 AM

I've been absent from BreakingPoint for about a year and i re-joined yesterday. I tried to connect on Stratis EU#5 and im always getting the "server is in shutdown mode" . Is this server dead? is BP dead? what's going on?

#2 Temudgin

Temudgin

Forum Special Operative

• 168 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 02:57 AM

Stratis servers have been offline since some time in March, am presuming the Arma patch that was released around that time broke them .

Not really sure of the exact reason .

#3 PatrickBateman

PatrickBateman

Forum Special Operative

• 184 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 08:49 AM

The other Stratis server was worked well when i last went on. It's always empty tho. Sad! 

#4 jrmeucci

jrmeucci

Forum Survivor

• 36 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 09:34 AM

EU Esseker works, US doesn't. EU Stratis doesn't work, US does. Don't know why, but that patch screwed em up bad.

#5 MorphineBP

MorphineBP

Forum Juggernaut

• Breaking Point Donator
  • 488 posts

Posted 22 May 2017 - 02:32 AM

I don't really understand btw why they're paying for servers not working... (shut it down ? save money ?).

It's been a while now. 

#6 Kho22

Kho22

Forum Survivor

• 32 posts

Posted 02 June 2017 - 01:59 AM

I don't really understand btw why they're paying for servers not working... (shut it down ? save money ?).

It's been a while now. 

The whole thing is so badly managed it's really frustrating for us and I am sure them. I said this around the same time last year... and I got the teenie boppers kicking off but they don't realise that for this to work long term and be successful it needs to be managed and focused.

‚ÄčI keep coming back, I get frustrated at glitches, silly decisions and server issues and go elsewhere but there is a reason I come back. The game has a spark a uniqueness but it does appear they don't have a direct focus... and they muddle onwards creating new maps etc etc new functionbality without bottoming out historic, persistant issues.

#7 jrmeucci

jrmeucci

Forum Survivor

• 36 posts

Posted 07 June 2017 - 07:15 AM

Well, there's a definite reason they aren't focusing on the mod now, and from what I see now when I play, pretty much all the bugs are Arma issues. The server thing I still don't understand though. Just shut them down if you don't want to fix them.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users