Posted 03 March 2017 - 11:08 PM

Same here.

#3 GapDiggity

GapDiggity

Forum Juggernaut

• Breaking Point VIP
  • 317 posts

Posted 05 March 2017 - 02:07 PM

Message an admin or hop on Discord. It sometimes takes up to 24 hours.

#4 zocker4711

zocker4711

Members

• Breaking Point Alpha Tester
  • 5 posts

Posted 18 June 2017 - 03:27 PM

I get an Admin Ban message when i try to start any BP Server over the Launcher. I didn´t Play BP now since over 2-3 Years i think.

I have test other Game Servers of ARMA3 self, and there i didn´t get any Admin Ban error. I get these only here at BP.

I never had cheat or anything like that! I have one of the first 100 Supporter Versions of ARMA3 and i think alone this Speaks for them self that i never would use an Cheat or Hack or anything.

Some other People that i meet at the TS told me they wait over 24h and they never meet an ADMIN that could help.

So is BP Dead ? I mean was i too long away and no one Play these Game anymore?

As it seems there was some updates. So it would be nice if someone could tell me some useful infos how these prob can be fixed.

#5 MorphineBP

MorphineBP

Forum Juggernaut

• Breaking Point Donator
  • 488 posts

Posted 18 June 2017 - 05:57 PM

Sure no pb.

http://www.thezombie...ommunity-rules/

#4 could help you !

#6 zocker4711

zocker4711

Members

• 5 posts

Posted 18 June 2017 - 11:16 PM

I never had Discuss anything anywhere. I Stoped Playing a few Years ago and now i installed all Versions new.

I had an old old Launcher Installed all the Years, i have try to start that but it didn´t updated.

Then i have Deinstall the old one and installed the new one incl. ARMA Workshop at Steam.

First the Launcher had many Errors but this i have solved.

But when i now Connect to the any BP Server i get first an Error message CfgWeapons/ItemInfo.scope and when i Click this away i get an

Battleye: Admin Ban (ws11348)

The strange thing is everyone say in the Forums or Internet it´s an Battleye Ban, but when it is an BE Ban why i can join at all other Maps and Servers at ARMA3 self? i have test Yesterday many Wasteland Servers etc all with BE Activated and i didn´t get any Ban message.

Only here at BP

My thinking is that it have maybe something to do with my old BP Account? I played BP in the really early Versions and that many Hours.

Then i Stoped Playing a few Years, came back now and Bam Admin Ban.

But as i said only here as it seems.

I have check now the TS for the Admins but there is no one Home. I understood that they have also an Live. But if no one join into TS it makes maybe more sence to have an Support Email Adress or so?!?? :)

I got an Admin Ban now at an King of the Hill Server at ARMA3

So how can i be Banned when i didn´t play now a few Years ARMA3 ?

I got also an Error message at Battleye

19.06.2017 09:00:53 - Laden von Datei 'C:\Program Files (x86)\NaturalPoint\TrackIR5\NPClient64.dll' blockiert

This means that Battleye have Blocked my TrackIR dll but since when is an TrackIR cheating ???

#7 erremmcee

erremmcee

Forum Juggernaut

• Breaking Point Donator
  • 291 posts

Posted 18 June 2017 - 11:22 PM

that ws ban is a wasteland ban... you did some nasty stuff there then ^^

BP shares banlists with them amongst VAC and BE of course...

#8 MorphineBP

MorphineBP

Forum Juggernaut

• Breaking Point Donator
  • 488 posts

Posted 19 June 2017 - 12:56 AM

Yeah, and the most important oc : even if you join any admin here, they will do nothing because it has to be solved by WS admins. Not BP admins.

So you can stop breaking rule #4 and you can go to WS community to beg for pardon.

Good luck and BB.

#9 zocker4711

zocker4711

Members

• 5 posts

Posted 19 June 2017 - 01:05 AM

But when it is Wasteland why can i join there Servers ???

The only Servers where i can´t join is the King of the Hill Servers. And there i have write now for an answer of the reason for that Ban.

Because i never had Play Koth.

An Friend told me today what Koth is, and i don´t like these kind of Gameplay. And so i am 100% sure that i never play that Mod.

I have mostley play with some Friends at Closed Private Servers and when i have play offical it was the Breaking Point Servers or the Offical Bohemia Servers.

And i can´t join only the Koth Servers as it seems.

Because Wasteland i can play without any problems.

#10 GapDiggity

GapDiggity

Forum Juggernaut

• Breaking Point VIP
  • 317 posts

Posted 19 June 2017 - 03:02 PM

You have been banned on some server or another at some point. Maybe Wasteland, maybe KOTH, I don't know.

Go and work it out, try and get it removed, then you'll be able to play Breaking Point.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users