HT combat logs v2

57 replies to this topic

#41 AyAyron

AyAyron

Members

• Breaking Point Alpha Tester
  • 25 posts

Posted 03 March 2017 - 03:30 PM

tbh i thought it was only disconnecting that destroyed gear didnt know reconnecting is what made it disappear. thanks for the tip.

http://imgur.com/mm9WW6k

#42 Aladeeen

Aladeeen

Members

• Breaking Point Donator
  • 17 posts

Posted 03 March 2017 - 03:48 PM

I've died at NE airfield twice in the last 10 months once when I was standing in the open with an M 107 shooting a strider till it blew up and the other time running to the ATC when I got sprayed by an LMG from the barracks and I changed my name back to Aaron like 1 month ago????? And we literally never talk shit to you guys, the only person I can recall talking shit to from the all might and powerful " eX '' was Vladmir on Esseker cause he was toxic asf. You guys seem to just be upset because you aren't what you used to be, which is fine it's just history repeating itself look at Germany in the WW II era, same with roman empire after christ was born. My point is if you wanna be toxic you can just continue to kill the dwindling population of an already dead Mod, because we can go back to playing wasteland and there can be 10 - 12 less people that play breaking point, I mean what does US 37 average right now on a weekday 45 - 50 people at best??? that can easily be 35 - 40. WOULDN'T THAT BE GREAT FUN!!!! ( no it wouldn't shit would be dead af and less people would get on cause there ain't no one to kill ) So stop being ass holes cause we can do exactly the same to you but we don't. 

Have a great day,

Aaron

Ok good points. I won't argue with you breh, and you're right we don't have numbers like you guys do anymore, we can open recruiting but we don't. I rarely get on during weekdays cause of my engineering degree so I don't care. BP is dead till source is released. I'm not toxic to anybody (except HT :D ), if you mean Vlad then yes, hes a Russian, he gets mad at me for being me, and what do you expect after I kill shhbehush and he starts muttering some weird shit through direct, is he foreign? EX have been regarded as assholes by a decent number of legions so I've grown accustomed to others getting mad at us for lots of the vicious cycle of topics like: combat logging, freshspawn killing, talking shit to dead players, camping, being assholes all around. It's fun, I like the reactions.

#43 AyAyron

AyAyron

Members

• 25 posts

Posted 03 March 2017 - 05:43 PM

Ok good points. I won't argue with you breh, and you're right we don't have numbers like you guys do anymore, we can open recruiting but we don't. I rarely get on during weekdays cause of my engineering degree so I don't care. BP is dead till source is released. I'm not toxic to anybody (except HT :D ), if you mean Vlad then yes, hes a Russian, he gets mad at me for being me, and what do you expect after I kill shhbehush and he starts muttering some weird shit through direct, is he foreign? EX have been regarded as assholes by a decent number of legions so I've grown accustomed to others getting mad at us for lots of the vicious cycle of topics like: combat logging, freshspawn killing, talking shit to dead players, camping, being assholes all around. It's fun, I like the reactions.

No hushy isn't foreign he barely even plays with us either, he was just randomly on when tanoa was populated wasn't even in ts with us either, i messaged him on steam when he rolled up randomly in an offroad and told him there were multiple people near me, he didn't heed the warning and decided to get killed. He is someone we know from Sa - Matra wasteland that stops by from time to time. I would barely consider him a part of us. As for fresh spawn killing, everyone does it there is no way to stop it ( where is 80% of the action, in fresh spawn areas ), and I really do not see what made you guys start being toxic to us, we have done nothing to you (except maybe kill a few times).

#44 Tugboat

Tugboat

Tug Life

• 2629 posts

Posted 03 March 2017 - 07:22 PM

because we can go back to playing wasteland and there can be 10 - 12 less people that play breaking point, I mean what does US 37 average right now on a weekday 45 - 50 people at best??? that can easily be 35 - 40. WOULDN'T THAT BE GREAT FUN!!!! ( no it wouldn't shit would be dead af and less people would get on cause there ain't no one to kill ) So stop being ass holes cause we can do exactly the same to you but we don't. 

Nice bluff

#45 MorphineBP

MorphineBP

Forum Juggernaut

• Breaking Point Donator
  • 449 posts

Posted 03 March 2017 - 08:15 PM

[Aux] raped us tonight. I could have disconnected to save my ass at one point, very good loot, I was tempted but I remembered this thread... and then no. Fair play despite all the toxic players. Pride > loot.

#46 AyAyron

AyAyron

Members

• 25 posts

Posted 03 March 2017 - 09:08 PM

Nice bluff

Thanks!!!! You gotta be a dick all the time don't you!!!! All mighty god tugboat  :rolleyes:

I feel like this is you

#47 BongSau

BongSau

Stone Cold Pimp

• Admin
  • 1621 posts

Posted 03 March 2017 - 09:10 PM

[Aux] raped us tonight. I could have disconnected to save my ass at one point, very good loot, I was tempted but I remembered this thread... and then no. Fair play despite all the toxic players. Pride > loot.

Better to die on your feet than live on your knees.

#48 Kontraj

Kontraj

Members

• 4 posts

Posted 03 March 2017 - 09:19 PM

#49 Tugboat

Tugboat

Tug Life

• 2629 posts

Posted 03 March 2017 - 10:09 PM

Thanks!!!! You gotta be a dick all the time don't you!!!! All mighty god tugboat  :rolleyes:

How was I being a dick? You made a threat and wished ill on the community that plays this game and I called you on it because if you really wanted to be playing wasteland, you would be. Nice video though, it reminds me of my track days in high school. Sometimes I felt like I was indeed running out of gravity.

#50 AyAyron

AyAyron

Members

• 25 posts

Posted 04 March 2017 - 01:12 AM

How was I being a dick? You made a threat and wished ill on the community that plays this game and I called you on it because if you really wanted to be playing wasteland, you would be. Nice video though, it reminds me of my track days in high school. Sometimes I felt like I was indeed running out of gravity.

I didn't wish ill on the community, you guys seem to be trying to get us to leave, we did nothing to any of you. We didn't even know " alt f4'ing " " going to the lobby and comming back " deleted gear until whoever hell posted this. All you seem to hate people who have never tried grief/attack any of you I find it amusing. Also we do play wasteland when the US server doesn't get above 30 normally ROFL.

#51 BongSau

BongSau

Stone Cold Pimp

• Admin
  • 1621 posts

Posted 04 March 2017 - 01:51 AM

This thread is begining to resemble the old AU24 killthread only with less shit talking and far less colourful language :P

#52 Tugboat

Tugboat

Tug Life

• 2629 posts

Posted 04 March 2017 - 01:27 PM

I didn't wish ill on the community, you guys seem to be trying to get us to leave, we did nothing to any of you. We didn't even know " alt f4'ing " " going to the lobby and comming back " deleted gear until whoever hell posted this. All you seem to hate people who have never tried grief/attack any of you I find it amusing. Also we do play wasteland when the US server doesn't get above 30 normally ROFL.

No one is trying to get you to leave nor did anyone say that. We're bringing up an issue within the game and the people abusing it. It's not just HT that does it either. Also, there are many more groups than just HT and eX participating in this thread who would like to see this unfair play stopped. Gear is so prevalent in the servers that shady tactics shouldn't be required.

This thread is begining to resemble the old AU24 killthread only with less shit talking and far less colourful language :P

I personally like to shit talk with intellect rather than colorful language. It's much more trolly in my opinon ;)

#53 AyAyron

AyAyron

Members

• 25 posts

Posted 04 March 2017 - 05:09 PM

No one is trying to get you to leave nor did anyone say that. We're bringing up an issue within the game and the people abusing it. It's not just HT that does it either. Also, there are many more groups than just HT and eX participating in this thread who would like to see this unfair play stopped. Gear is so prevalent in the servers that shady tactics shouldn't be required.

Yet you single us out to start it's amazing.

#54 BongSau

BongSau

Stone Cold Pimp

• Admin
  • 1621 posts

Posted 04 March 2017 - 10:06 PM

I personally like to shit talk with intellect rather than colorful language. It's much more trolly in my opinon ;)

Who says you can't use both :)

#55 Scatterbine

Scatterbine

Forum Survivor

• Breaking Point Donator
  • 32 posts

Posted 04 March 2017 - 10:52 PM

Yet you single us out to start it's amazing.

We singled you out here because you combat log and we don't.

#56 Temudgin

Temudgin

Forum Special Operative

• 129 posts

Posted 04 March 2017 - 11:49 PM

I see 5 triangles ...

#57 Kontraj

Kontraj

Members

• 4 posts

Posted 05 March 2017 - 01:29 PM

We singled you out here because you combat log and we don't.

I think a pretty big misunderstanding in this thread is the use of "combat logging" which would be logging out in the middle of combat to avoid death... raging after you die, toggling the lobby etc should be phrased differently, calling any of that combat logging is just wrong.. just my 2 cents.

#58 Vexillum1

Vexillum1

Forum Survivor

• 98 posts

Posted 17 March 2017 - 02:05 PM

Green from HT is a compulsive alt+f4 to avoid long drawn out fights when he alone . Saw him do it when he shot only once w/ one of the 50 cals and missed. Its pathetic.

Sent from my SM-G530W using Tapatalk

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users