HT combat logs v2

57 replies to this topic

#1 Trenn3n

Trenn3n

Members

• Breaking Point Donator
  • 19 posts

Posted 26 February 2017 - 06:11 PM

Just want to make sure we are all still aware that this happened.

P.S. I think your forums may also have bugs.

#2 Absolute

Absolute

Forum Juggernaut

• Breaking Point Donator
  • 732 posts

Posted 26 February 2017 - 07:14 PM

Disconnect screwing with your corpse is one of the worst bugs.

When u die it's damn near natural to call it a night or take a break.

Ppl then learn what's going on and do it intentionally from time to time. Certainly a difficult bug to manage without fixing it.

#3 TasmanianTiger

TasmanianTiger

Forum Juggernaut

• Breaking Point VIP
  • 618 posts

Posted 26 February 2017 - 10:15 PM

Check disconnect/reconnect [HT]Green. :D

#4 Aladeeen

Aladeeen

Members

• Breaking Point Donator
  • 17 posts

Posted 26 February 2017 - 11:33 PM

Yeah they are some losers. Killed shhh be hush and also our other legion mates waxed sofaking and Otta and some others on Tanoa yesterday and they always disconnect right after they died, then reconnect shortly afterwards. Too bad they aren't good. They talk shit after you kill them as well, in fact my whitefeather I lost on tanoa yesterday was courtesy of HT Green some months back on tanoa.

#5 Hovedskyderen

Hovedskyderen

Forum Survivor

• Breaking Point Donator
  • 46 posts

Posted 27 February 2017 - 05:19 AM

you mean this guy saying nice shot without logging out?
http://imgur.com/a/jTXvG

#6 TasmanianTiger

TasmanianTiger

Forum Juggernaut

• Breaking Point VIP
  • 618 posts

Posted 27 February 2017 - 09:56 AM

you mean this guy saying nice shot without logging out?
http://imgur.com/a/jTXvG

:D

#7 OttoOkazi

OttoOkazi

Members

• Breaking Point Alpha Tester
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 February 2017 - 03:19 PM

I was alt-tabbed autorunning and tabbed back in dead and alt-F4'd. Next time I die with 7 minutes left on the server I'll be sure to stay logged on so you can loot my gear.

#8 AyAyron

AyAyron

Members

• 25 posts

Posted 27 February 2017 - 03:32 PM

Yeah they are some losers. Killed shhh be hush and also our other legion mates waxed sofaking and Otta and some others on Tanoa yesterday and they always disconnect right after they died, then reconnect shortly afterwards. Too bad they aren't good. They talk shit after you kill them as well, in fact my whitefeather I lost on tanoa yesterday was courtesy of HT Green some months back on tanoa.

Yeah, it was real nice killing all of you one by one as you tried to leave too, then guess what i did after I killed the last one I saw, I logged out.

Just want to make sure we are all still aware that this happened.

P.S. I think your forums may also have bugs.

I don't really think you understand the definition of combat logging, it's when you leave when you are getting shot at. You are really gonna sit here and say you have never logged off after getting killed then you might be as big of a liar as Hillary

#9 Stewieeeeeeeeee

Stewieeeeeeeeee

Members

• 4 posts

Posted 27 February 2017 - 03:33 PM

@tasmaniantiger i raged then realized i wasnt that mad and i came back?

@hovedskyderen i cant believe i was one tree from you lol

@aladeen on boy you had my white feather its not like the temple doesnt shit them out and why would people stay on that server after they lost their shit it was slowly dying

#10 Agger

Agger

Members

• 1 posts

Posted 27 February 2017 - 03:39 PM

lol Otto always does this. He's such a little wimp. 7 minutes left on the server is so much time to get re geared. Us BP pros would have a silenced 7.62 in that much time. Am-I-right guys! So disgraceful.

#11 Nugs24

Nugs24

Members

• 1 posts

Posted 27 February 2017 - 04:07 PM

So let me get this right.  Someone dies with the server going down soon.  They decide to log for the night, after dying.

Wouldn't this be a death log instead of a combat log?  I always figured you had to be in, you know, combat for it to be combat logging.  What do I know however, do keep making up your own definition.  

So do we call this an intense firefight also?  I mean, you did have to reload during it.  By nature that means it was a firefight.  

#12 Cazh

Cazh

eX Imperator

• 2811 posts

Posted 27 February 2017 - 10:24 PM

You Alt-F4d, that's why you went straight to lobby and immediately came back in too, yeah? I didn't know that's what Alt-F4 did.

#13 Tugboat

Tugboat

Tug Life

• 2629 posts

Posted 27 February 2017 - 11:38 PM

We have successfully gotten all of HT to register on the forums.

#14 Scatterbine

Scatterbine

Forum Survivor

• Breaking Point Donator
  • 32 posts

Posted 27 February 2017 - 11:54 PM

I was alt-tabbed autorunning and tabbed back in dead and alt-F4'd. Next time I die with 7 minutes left on the server I'll be sure to stay logged on so you can loot my gear.

Hold on, let me check to see if this is true.  I'll check the video in the OP.

You Alt-F4d, that's why you went straight to lobby and immediately came back in too, yeah? I didn't know that's what Alt-F4 did.

Oh hey, look.  I believe that means obvious lie is obvious.  Well lied, Otto.  Sorry you couldn't soft log before you died.  Dang.

I don't really think you understand the definition of combat logging, it's when you leave when you are getting shot at.

Which is what he did.

You are really gonna sit here and say you have never logged off after getting killed then you might be as big of a liar as Hillary

Hah!  Being a lamer is ok because you assume everybody else is?  Wrong, dude.  It's just HT.

#15 Stewieeeeeeeeee

Stewieeeeeeeeee

Members

• 4 posts

Posted 28 February 2017 - 12:02 AM

we ran over a CPD or CDC in nw supercrate and he alt f4d but we didnt make a post about it.

seriously give otto a break he had a tokerev and stone ghillie you really think he is griefing/combat logging you have some  wires loose in your brain. however, im a scummy fuck.

#16 OttoOkazi

OttoOkazi

Members

• 2 posts

Posted 28 February 2017 - 12:35 AM

You saw me auto running through a field while I wasn't even tabbed in, shot my legs out which made my character stop and then killed me.

Furthermore, why would I even bother trying to combat log in the middle of a field with no cover while already half dead?

When I tabbed in to the death screen I wasn't sitting there thinking "Hurr I'm going to spite these guys out of my stone ghille and SVT-40 with a few mags hahaha"

#17 Scatterbine

Scatterbine

Forum Survivor

• Breaking Point Donator
  • 32 posts

Posted 28 February 2017 - 02:32 AM

Furthermore, why would I even bother trying to combat log in the middle of a field with no cover while already half dead?

Great.  Question.

#18 Hovedskyderen

Hovedskyderen

Forum Survivor

• Breaking Point Donator
  • 46 posts

Posted 28 February 2017 - 07:09 AM

because eX never does this, am i right? :D

#19 Cazh

Cazh

eX Imperator

• 2811 posts

Posted 28 February 2017 - 08:22 AM

Just to be clear, I have nothing against ragequitting; logging after you get killed is a pretty normal choice of action. What I do have a problem with is going straight to lobby to make your body despawn and coming right back in game. With that being said, you're right, you won't ever catch us doing that. :)

We have successfully gotten all of HT to register on the forums.

Just saw this reply, lmfao.

#20 TasmanianTiger

TasmanianTiger

Forum Juggernaut

• Breaking Point VIP
  • 618 posts

Posted 28 February 2017 - 11:00 AM

@tasmaniantiger i raged then realized i wasnt that mad and i came back?

@hovedskyderen i cant believe i was one tree from you lol

@aladeen on boy you had my white feather its not like the temple doesnt shit them out and why would people stay on that server after they lost their shit it was slowly dying

Good fight.  ;)

And your body was not despawned. 

When you kill me next time, you have your gun back my friend.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users