All the part related to vehicles must be updated : it's not bugged anymore, no need to do the log in/out trick since 0.1720 update (03.23.2017).
Looking to survive? Here are some updated tips to help you out...
Posted 02 April 2017 - 06:51 AM
I disagree with point #8
8) If you are by yourself or even in a group, always use a melee weapon if possible in a small town to kill the zeds if you have to, and then once they are killed, search them and then if you can hide the body or bodies if possible. Never use a pistol or rifle to shot the zeds, unless it can't be helped. Why? Because....SOUND CARRIES. If you fire a shot, you can hear it for up to a mile. So if you got a group of hunters looking for prey, and they hear single shots, it's like sounding a dinner bell to a hungry kids, or a better analogy, it's like blood in the water for a bunch of sharks. STAY SILENT as much as possible in a town. Leave no traces and hide your presence as much as possible until there is no other way to avoid it.
You better use thowing weapons (books, bricks, knives, etc). Melee weapons are pretty useless, in my experience.
Posted 13 June 2017 - 11:19 AM
Up for the new wave of players who came because of the kickstarter.
Some things are not up-to-date (A3 1.70 / BP 0.1720) :
- vehicles are currently bugged - repair function erratic and fueling limited to fuel trucks only (fuel cans don't work).
- range finder is ok but 1.70 has changed a little how it works
- Majority of Ranger barracks doors can't be opened
- Some other minor bugs (like useless lines in scrolling menu).
Fix is coming, this tutorial should be updated after.
Reply to this topic
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users