namalsk?

7 replies to this topic

#1 erremmcee

erremmcee

Forum Special Operative

• Breaking Point Donator
  • 213 posts

Posted 06 January 2017 - 07:51 AM

as it still appears in the ingame server list, you should prolly take it back to the launcher? i'd like to have some action on there again ^^

#2 DJTeschmi

DJTeschmi

Forum Juggernaut

• Breaking Point VIP
  • 938 posts

Posted 06 January 2017 - 03:02 PM

Me too :) like this map, the atmosphere is great and the map is suitable for pvp action !

#3 HerrRobert

HerrRobert

Forum Survivor

• Breaking Point Alpha Tester
  • 98 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 03:42 PM

Playing Namalsk again would be a dream come true! The action on it is just amazing! It's my favorite DayZ map of all time.

Hell, if a BP Namalsk server were to be hosted in Europe I would be willing to help fund it with up to 50EUR/month.

#4 DJTeschmi

DJTeschmi

Forum Juggernaut

• Breaking Point VIP
  • 938 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 11:11 PM

Playing Namalsk again would be a dream come true! The action on it is just amazing! It's my favorite DayZ map of all time.

Hell, if a BP Namalsk server were to be hosted in Europe I would be willing to help fund it with up to 50EUR/month.

The server is already up and running but not displayed on BP launcher. You'll find it on the arma browser server list.

#5 HerrRobert

HerrRobert

Forum Survivor

• 98 posts

Posted 12 January 2017 - 12:06 AM

The server is already up and running but not displayed on BP launcher. You'll find it on the arma browser server list.

Ah, I just read the title at first. I assume no one plays on it, though, because the ARMA3 server browser is so broken and needs manual fixing to work decently?

#6 erremmcee

erremmcee

Forum Special Operative

• Breaking Point Donator
  • 213 posts

Posted 12 January 2017 - 03:43 AM

the arma server browser works just fine. it just can't add mods on demand, that's what launchers are for. you can even start BP with that standard arma3 launcher, works like a charm. some days ago, there were 5 guys on EU39 (what it's still called) and I had a lot of fun ^^ so please, if some admin comes by. at least leave a comment here...

#7 DJTeschmi

DJTeschmi

Forum Juggernaut

• Breaking Point VIP
  • 938 posts

Posted 12 January 2017 - 10:58 AM

Ah, I just read the title at first. I assume no one plays on it, though, because the ARMA3 server browser is so broken and needs manual fixing to work decently?

As erremmcee said, it's not totally because of the launcher, I'm using the Arma 3 one every days to switch servers. But the lack of visibility on the BP launcher for Namalk can explain the low pop on it. If I see more than 3 players on it I directly jump  on it for sure !

#8 Vexillum1

Vexillum1

Forum Survivor

• 66 posts

Posted Yesterday, 11:08 PM

bump. pop on namalsk doesnt exist because alot of ppl use the BP launcher to start the game which for some reason has a problem displaying Namalsk Server info . Would appreciate a fix if its not a huge bother.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users