Looking for 3D modelers to work on BP SA

5 replies to this topic

#1 Kovacs

Kovacs

Forum Juggernaut

• Senior Admin
  • 757 posts

Posted 15 October 2016 - 07:45 PM

We are looking to hire someone experienced with hard surface environmental design, to work on buildings and other assests for BP SA.  Preferably we would want you to work full time, but that can be discussed. If you are interested, then PM me with details on any work you have done and any other information you think might be applicable.

#2 StealthworkS

StealthworkS

Members

• Breaking Point Alpha Tester
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 December 2016 - 06:10 AM

Well its starting to sound same like what Rocket did with DayZ and his effort making standalone to me this is a second coming the breaking point will be as bad as the DayZ stand alone and is not worth the time any more as i loved the breaking point as it was but unfortunately deathly makes effort to rool back every time by taking servers out and making silly changes like Steam compulsory subscribe and taking out stuff from the mood 

#3 deathlyrage

deathlyrage

Breaking Point Dev

• Developer
  • 4563 posts

Posted 15 December 2016 - 02:44 PM

Well its starting to sound same like what Rocket did with DayZ and his effort making standalone to me this is a second coming the breaking point will be as bad as the DayZ stand alone and is not worth the time any more as i loved the breaking point as it was but unfortunately deathly makes effort to rool back every time by taking servers out and making silly changes like Steam compulsory subscribe and taking out stuff from the mood 

IMO those have been smart decisions.

- Taking servers out ( Having the money to afford them and not being homeless, and the servers not being empty because player base is spread out)

- Steam Workshop Subscription ( Saving thousands of dollars a month paying for download servers and not being homeless )

- Taking out stuff in the mod ( Not being sued and homeless )

Really great decisions.

#4 mo0nbuggy1

mo0nbuggy1

Forum Survivor

• 46 posts

Posted 04 January 2017 - 07:20 PM

I have an idea for the hunter class. 

the-humungus-mad-max-2-the-road-warrior.

#5 Sternzy

Sternzy

Members

• 16 posts

Posted 23 January 2017 - 12:54 AM

Hi there. I don't see any update on this so I thought I would make a sort of intern offer for you.

I've messed around with some code. I have a little experience texturing in Arma. I've messed around with mission development a little in Arma. I don't have any personal experience with 3D design although I did work a little by a 3D guy's side as a texture guy for the Arma contest awhile back.

If you guy's are still looking for someone and don't mind them working as an intern for awhile, I would be honored for the chance to learn on the BP project. I'm a fast learner, hard worker, very self motivated and I'm very capable of learning and sourcing information by myself.

If you have any interest, feel free to send a PM and I'll reply with some contact info.

#6 DirtyDeeee

DirtyDeeee

Members

• 12 posts

Posted 18 March 2017 - 07:00 PM

If you're still looking for 3D modelers to work on this mod maybe I can point you in the right direction. you'll have to ask him yourself  but you can check out his work on twitch.tv, he streams on a regular schedule and I'm sure he is the best man for the job. look him up on twitch, his username is kiory123.

Good Luck

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users