Photo

Funny/ Suspect Arma 3 Firing drill completion times?

2 replies to this topic

#1 Sennachie

Sennachie

Members

• Breaking Point Alpha Tester
  • 26 posts

Posted 09 September 2016 - 02:31 AM

So I was working through the shooting drills in arma 3 last night and came across this.

Top guy finished the COF Purple 1 firing drill in 1.6 seconds? and number 2 finished in 21 seconds? how is that even possible? Gold medal STARTS at 3.29.500 And yeh its possible to shave some time off by hitting bonus targets but still?

http://steamcommunit...s/?id=760339612

Sorry I seem to be having a prob getting links to work?

If you look at my Steam profile / Screenshots/ its the top one. best I can do.

Of topic I Also seem to be having a problem getting the "Hip Shooter" achievement.

Pretty sure Iv done it a few times now but the achievement wont unlock?

Anyone got this and can answer these questions please?

Dose it have to be completed within say the bronze medal time?

Dose it have to be an Orange challenge as these are the only ones described as "Marksman"?

The description is ... "Finished any official Marksmen Firing Drill without resting or deploying your weapon (competitive rules)

Really bugging me why I haven't unlocked it, got the "Conservative Sharpshooter", "Bonus Targets", and "Clean Drill", much easier than this.

problems problems :(

#2 Sennachie

Sennachie

Members

• Breaking Point Alpha Tester
  • 26 posts

Posted 12 September 2016 - 02:32 AM

Solved the problem with "hip shooter", once I worked out what was happening I got it the very next try :)

#3 BustinKaps

BustinKaps

Members

• Breaking Point Donator
  • 8 posts

Posted 17 November 2016 - 09:32 AM

Solved the problem with "hip shooter", once I worked out what was happening I got it the very next try :)

Yo dude,

I'd be interested to know what you did.  I have been trying to get Hip Shooter on the Purple 3 drill, but no love so far.  I'm actually not entirely sure what "without resting or deploying your weapon" means.  I imagine that the "deploying" part means not scoping, but resting is a mystery.  If it means continuously moving, then that's a challenge on it's own.

Anyway, if you are still following this thread and fancy dropping some knowledge, I'd be stoked.  Thanks in advance!

B Kaps

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users