Photo

Altis Supercrate, good or bad addition to the mod ?

Altis Supercrate 50cal Barett m107 gay

14 replies to this topic

Poll: Altis Supercrate, good addition or not ? (39 member(s) have cast votes)

Do you think the Altis Supercrate was a good addition to BP or not ?

1. Yes i do think, that the SC is a good addition to the Altis gameplay. (27 votes [69.23%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 69.23%

2. Hell no, the SC impacts the Altis gameplay in a negative way. (12 votes [30.77%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 30.77%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 SWAG88

SWAG88

Members

• Breaking Point Alpha Tester
  • 7 posts

Posted 02 August 2016 - 03:47 AM

Top of the mornin to ya ladies!

Please state your opinion on the Altis Supercrate.

Thanks to everyone who takes time to take part in the poll.

#2 Jodarek

Jodarek

Forum Juggernaut

• Breaking Point Donator
  • 957 posts

Posted 02 August 2016 - 05:24 AM

I dont understand this Poll how should the supercrate not be a good thing?

#3 SWAG88

SWAG88

Members

• 7 posts

Posted 02 August 2016 - 06:30 AM

I dont understand this Poll how should the supercrate not be a good thing?

Uhmm..duped 50 cals everywhere ?

#4 xUnknown

xUnknown

Forum Juggernaut

• 751 posts

Posted 02 August 2016 - 06:40 AM

Uhmm..duped 50 cals everywhere ?

isnt that just the same as every map tho?

#5 SWAG88

SWAG88

Members

• 7 posts

Posted 02 August 2016 - 06:56 AM

isnt that just the same as every map tho?

( if my following writings make no sense please forgive me, im on meth kreppa )

Well I don't care what people do on shitty maps that are only here to attract new players ( chernarus ) but i DO care what happens on Altis, the heart of BP.

#6 Jodarek

Jodarek

Forum Juggernaut

• Breaking Point Donator
  • 957 posts

Posted 02 August 2016 - 08:14 AM

But the devs ban every duper............ :lol:

#7 Tugboat

Tugboat

Tug Life

• 2633 posts

Posted 02 August 2016 - 08:43 AM

If you feel like someone is duping, don't hesitate to report it but honestly the super crate weapons aren't that great. They're loud, draw a lot of attention, hard to find enough ammo for, and honestly no better than the other bolt actions in the game.

#8 BongSau

BongSau

Stone Cold Pimp

• Admin
  • 1628 posts

Posted 02 August 2016 - 09:42 AM

I have played Altis pretty much every single day since the loot 3.0 was fixed and have killed many many people. Not one has had a .50 cal yet nor any other super crate weapon.

Like tugboat said if you genuinely think some one is duping report them so we can look into it.

#9 Dreadd

Dreadd

Forum Survivor

• 78 posts

Posted 09 August 2016 - 01:00 PM

Supercrates are in Altis now. Recent video review of Cheytac posted in media section (included airport tower shots).

I can't seem to get loot 3.0 now tho.  10+ server cycles at one location and 3 at the other.  Almost like they got turned off 2-3 days ago.  

#10 WOLFkraut

WOLFkraut

Owner of the funny hat

• 290 posts

Posted 09 August 2016 - 01:23 PM

Supercrates are in Altis now. Recent video review of Cheytac posted in media section (included airport tower shots).

I can't seem to get loot 3.0 now tho.  10+ server cycles at one location and 3 at the other.  Almost like they got turned off 2-3 days ago.  

Nope, still working. I found 2 crates last night. Just how it goes with RNG.

#11 Flankenstein

Flankenstein

Forum Special Operative

• Breaking Point Donator
  • 149 posts

Posted 07 January 2017 - 03:16 AM

I have played Altis pretty much every single day since the loot 3.0 was fixed and have killed many many people. Not one has had a .50 cal yet nor any other super crate weapon.

Like tugboat said if you genuinely think some one is duping report them so we can look into it.

Get out of central then, cause we kill heaps of people carrying them, your crew included

#12 MorphineBP

MorphineBP

Forum Juggernaut

• Breaking Point Donator
  • 474 posts

Posted 07 January 2017 - 03:44 AM

SC is a good feature without bugs, motivating big teams. No reason at all to remove it.

#13 GasT

GasT

BAS

• Breaking Point Donator
  • 2054 posts

Posted 07 January 2017 - 04:41 AM

The SC weapons seems a bit to common lately but could maybe be related to the skiddie(s) (hacker) that´s been on lately.

I don´t like the SC feature but then again i would like to go back to the loot balance that was way back when you where the boss with a 7.62 and suppressors where unicorns.

#14 BongSau

BongSau

Stone Cold Pimp

• Admin
  • 1628 posts

Posted 07 January 2017 - 05:12 AM

Get out of central then, cause we kill heaps of people carrying them, your crew included

We usually cover pretty much the entirety of the map (freshy zones excluded) sometimes multiple times per server session so not sure what you're on about there.

Also not sure if you noticed but that post you quoted was from august last year. Things are obviously a bit different now that more people know where the super crate spawns.

#15 Flankenstein

Flankenstein

Forum Special Operative

• Breaking Point Donator
  • 149 posts

Posted 08 January 2017 - 08:09 PM

We usually cover pretty much the entirety of the map (freshy zones excluded) sometimes multiple times per server session so not sure what you're on about there.

Also not sure if you noticed but that post you quoted was from august last year. Things are obviously a bit different now that more people know where the super crate spawns.

We cover the entirety of it as well, and i know of 3 SC locations so far, dunno if many know of the third one i found few months back, not that Ive ever found a high tier weapon in any of them, most of the big guns i find in caches or on dead bodies, pretty stupid really to be using something like a .50cal in this mod anyway cause every tom dick and harry for 3k around hears it, unless you in a big group i spose

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Altis, Supercrate, 50cal, Barett, m107, gay

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users