• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#21 erremmcee

erremmcee

Forum Juggernaut

• Breaking Point Donator
  • 291 posts

Posted 13 March 2016 - 12:57 AM

Last days everytime I played servers were loaded with players.... Even namalsk. Ppl talk of a dead game or mod way to fast imho

See the stats on the exile page... 1300 players on 890 servers right now... This is a dead mod for you ^^

#22 MorphineBP

MorphineBP

Forum Juggernaut

• Breaking Point Donator
  • 488 posts

Posted 16 March 2016 - 07:21 AM

Last days everytime I played servers were loaded with players.... Even namalsk. Ppl talk of a dead game or mod way to fast imho

See the stats on the exile page... 1300 players on 890 servers right now... This is a dead mod for you ^^

890 players playing you mean at this momentum. 

#23 Fogtripper

Fogtripper

Forum Survivor

• Breaking Point Alpha Tester
  • 98 posts

Posted 11 April 2016 - 02:18 PM

Removing all chernarus servers right now,fixing the damage and fog may save the mod.

Yes, by all means removing the most popular map is just the cure for this mod.  :huh:

The ONLY thing wrong with Chernaurus (beyond dying after you slip into a wall coming down fire station stairs) is the relative lack of enter-able buildings. Loving the increase in weather and fog effects. If only there was snow every so often. :)

#24 Teddy104

Teddy104

Forum Survivor

• 44 posts

Posted 25 August 2016 - 11:30 PM

true. the reason why I asked. With other maps beeing more idle i.e. Altis, who are only in rare occations full while others, Cnarus, are beeing packed all day. And since the servers beeing packt we recocnize the login failure cause the players "spam" the servers as early as possible to get a place on it. Result: often seen on the 41 an 42, that you might be able to see the lobby but as soon you press OK your caracter will not load. And there are only 30-50 people ON.
IF there is no money to get new servers ON, which I can unterstand, then mayby you can consider the change of the maps. Maybe taking 1 (one) Altis Map away for ONE more Cenarus.

Just an Idea. Thx, TC

Why take a great map such as altis out (which was actually developed by game devs) and put one more horrible chernarus? You people should stop playing so much cherna and try to enjoy other maps if every cherna server is full. Not have us give up one of the Altis' cause you all came from dayz or whatever and like cherna so much

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#25 mahsoontiong

mahsoontiong

Members

• 1 posts

Posted 10 September 2016 - 12:43 AM

I wish if there is a server in SEA :(

I miss the aussie servers... now ping almost hit 300ms

#26 LtSteve

LtSteve

Forum Special Operative

• 206 posts

Posted 08 February 2017 - 12:31 PM

I'm not sure how breaking point players can stand to play on any maps that were ported over. They are an eyesore with those Arma 2 graphics. I know there are those players who try to get an edge by increasing contrast and color saturation but I play more for the immersion. I can't blame those people who have shit computers though. Maybe they can only play the shitty ported maps....

Lt. Steve

#27 Absolute

Absolute

Forum Juggernaut

• Breaking Point Donator
  • 732 posts

Posted 08 February 2017 - 04:41 PM

I'm not sure how you dug up this thread ;)

I agree though about the graphics. Chernarus for example, when it came to BP it was whatever. Then BI executed a grand plan. The visual update. It did a number on all the Arma 2 maps played on Arma 3.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users